Jesus brought to us the wonderful mystery of One God, a Trinity of Persons. In the grace of the Holy Spirit, and through Jesus Christ, we pray to the heavenly Father.
- That the Christian Church, in all of its diversity, will be faithful to the worship of God and to the praise of God’s holy name. Let us pray to the Lord. Grant this, Almighty God.
- That all in the Church will speak God’s name with respect, and never use the name of the Father, of Jesus or of the Holy Spirit in ways which are offensive or insulting. Let us pray to the Lord. Grant this, Almighty God.
- That in the name of God we will help one another to live in peace, reflecting the unity of our God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Let us pray to the Lord. Grant this, Almighty God.
- That those affected by the terrorism in London, Melbourne, Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger, Cameroon, Egypt, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, India, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Colombia, Mali and Saudi Arabia, may receive healing and support. Let us pray to the Lord. Grant this, Almighty God.
- That those who have died may enter God’s heavenly home. We remember especially, Monsignor Antonio Neri, Michael Jones, Sandy MacLeod, Eilidh MacLeod, Gloria Wark and Bernadette Gallanagh. Let us pray to the Lord. Grant this, Almighty God.
- Let us pray to our Lady of Paisley for Bishop Keenan: Hail Mary….
Lord, send out your Spirit, renew the face of the earth and make holy every heart. This we ask through Christ our Lord. Amen.